Thursday, May 23, 2013

Clearskin Pore Penetrating Skincare

Have Oily, Sensitive Skin?

Me too!!  It's just oily around my T-Zone and the slightest little change in routine can cause major issues.  I broke out so bad I had blemishes all over my chin, 2 on my cheek and one coming just under the skin on my other cheek.  I changed my foundation and started using the Smooth Minerals Powder Foundation in the hopes that it would help with my obviously clogged up pores and it did but I needed more.

I bought the Clearskin Pore Penetrating Invigorating Scrub, Gel Cleanser and Cooling Toner.  First thing I did was hop in the shower and use the Invigorating Scrub.

 This is like a thick kind of paste and when I first put it on my skin it felt hot but then after just a few seconds it was this really nice cooling feeling.  I think I was shocked to feel the heat and worried that maybe I was going to be allergic, but then when the cooling feeling came I realized that it felt really good.  I rinsed it off and applied the cooling toner.

This was a nice feeling as well.  I poured some on a cotton ball and applied it to my freshly and deeply cleaned skin.  It felt very cool and refreshing.  I followed it up with a moisturizer which I will write more about in another post.

I woke up the next morning and my skin was 100% softer and more clear.  What these products did for me was amazing.  I used to be a Proactiv user, these in my opinion are far better than Proactiv.  I also don't have the excess oil that I was having in my T-Zone because these products help to control that.  They seriously do what they say they will do!


The next night I used the daily gel cleanser pictured below.  This is just as it says a daily cleanser, no heat and cooling feeling just really clean and CLEAR skin!
Another bonus to these great products is that they will not break the bank!  These are on sale right now for $3.99 each but even at Avon's regular prices you'll spend under $20 for your skincare!  You just can't beat that.  I have found yet another product by Avon that I am proud to say I use and highly recommend.

You can get these great products on my website  Shop My Avon Store
Or Email me and I will order it for you.  Laura Roberts
Visit my Facebook page for Specials and Announcements Please Like My Page

No comments:

Post a Comment