Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Avon NailWear Pro + Nail Enamel

NAILWEAR PRO + NAIL ENAMEL

SHIMMER & SHINE

When I first started experimenting with Avon's nail polish I thought I couldn't like anything better than the Speed Dry Nail Enamel.  I hate to wait for anything and that includes waiting for my nail polish to dry.  Mostly because I end up smudging it before I'm completely done so when Avon came out with the Speed Dry I thought I would never use anything else again.  

I received in a sample kit the NailWear Pro + Nail Enamel and so I thought what the heck I have some time and I'll just give it a go.

The first thing that impressed me was that it had such a high gloss finish.  Even after it was completely dry it still had a very nice shine.

Another PRO is that it lasts under normal wear about 12 days.  And it still looked good by day 10, by day 12 it was beginning to look like it was time to do my nails again.  

This polish comes in many colors so you have lots of choices!  Get yours by contacting me or visiting my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment