Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Magix Cashmere Advanced Liquid Foundation


I have used a few foundations in my time.  For a while I was a die hard Mary Kay fan, then I used Bare Minerals, then Revlon...and I'm sure if I could remember there were even a few more than that.  I have to admit that as of late I have been hooked on Revlon Mousse foundation.  I liked that it was light and didn't feel heavy on my skin and the coverage was decent enough.

Since I'm now an Avon Representative I feel it's important that I use the products that I'm selling otherwise how can I intelligently recommend something to you?  So I purchased the Magix Advanced Liquid Foundation, I also purchased a foundation brush which I have never used.  I'm happy to report that I love this foundation.  I don't like anything that feels heavy, like my skin can't breathe and this foundation does not make me feel like that.  It's light and my skin doesn't have a feeling of being all clogged up.  The coverage is better than decent, in my opinion I think it's great.  I don't even use a concealer anymore. 

Now for a foundation brush.  I have never used one before unless I was using a powder foundation which I have to admit I'm not real crazy about.  I watched a video from Makeup Artist Paul Innis and he was using a brush with a liquid foundation.  I found out that using a brush actually helps to apply the foundation more evenly, you can get into tighter areas like around the nose and it doesn't take as much as applying with your fingers so you can conserve.  I tried it and I was sold; I will always use a foundation brush now. 

I would suggest that you give the Magix foundation a try and try a foundation brush with it and let me know what you think.  And as always if you're not completely satisfied with your Avon products you can return it for a full refund no questions asked.

Shop My Avon Store
Visit for Special Announcements and Product Sales

No comments:

Post a Comment