Monday, April 29, 2013

Avon NailWear Pro


I did my nails over the weekend.  I didn't have any of the 30 Second Speed Dry polish that I love in a pink/plum color and that is what I wanted for an outfit that I was going to wear.  I used Avon Nail Pro Enamel Shimmer & Shine in Berry Smooth. 

I love the color, it's very bright and very pretty.  What I really like about this polish is that even after it's dry it's shiny.  It's so shiny that it looks like you just put it on.  It's also a tough polish, so you wouldn't have to have a top coat if you didn't want to put one on.  I applied just one coat and I did do a top polish because I used nail art and wanted to protect that but if I hadn't done the nail art I don't think I would have applied the top coat as it really wasn't needed.  It's been a couple of days and it looks brand new still.

I will definitely use this product again.  I did  not buy the nail art from Avon but I will next time.  I wasn't real impressed with those.

For more information about this and other products that you can purchase from Avon and Special Announcements and Savings that I can give to you please visit and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Avon.Makes.Me.Smile
 

No comments:

Post a Comment