Monday, April 22, 2013

Avon 30 Second Speed Dry Nail Polish

Avon 30 Second Speed Dry Nail Polish
 
 
 
I once spent 2 hours doing my nails for work the next day.  I put on my nail polish, waited for it to dry, put on a second coat, waited for it to dry, put on the top coat, waited for it to dry and when I was sure it was all dry I went to take a shower.  Guess what??  It's wasn't all the way dry and what I had on my nails was a big mess!!
 
Avon has nail polish now that is nothing short of absolutely amazing!  Literally takes 30 seconds to dry.  I'm telling you that by the time you finish the last nail on one hand, the first nail you painted is dry!  And they have so many colors to choose from.  I have started doing my nails again thanks to Avon.

Get your nail polish here - Shop My Avon Store

No comments:

Post a Comment