Sunday, June 9, 2013

Give Yourself A Great Pedicure with Foot Works.

Avon Foot Works Foot Care


I was spending an enjoyable day with my husband.  We went for a long drive, walked around some shops and basically just bummed around all day. When we arrived back home I decided to end the day with a relaxing pedicure.  It couldn't be too relaxing though as I was the one doing my own but I digress.  I drew a basin of warm water and put in my FW Restorative Foot Soak as my feet needed some major restoration.  This is the first time I've ever used this product and I must say I really enjoyed it.  The soak softened my skin and calluses.  Use 1/2 TBSP to 1 Gallon of Water.


 Next I used the FW Exfoliating Cream. This was my favorite part.  I love to exfoliate; especially my feet.  I love summer time and wearing flip flops and sandals but I hate what it does to my feet so this was a little slice of heaven for me.  I put that on and used my callus file and brush and made sure I got all the dead skin off, then rinsed.  My feet felt great.

Last but definitely not least, the FW Intensive Moisture Cream.  Now it's not the same as having someone else do it but if you can give your feet a little massage while you rub this in it actually is quite nice.   I woke up this morning and my feet were so silky smooth, I almost hated to put on shoes and go outside.

All of these products and more are available right now in our Campaign 13 brochure.  You'll want to add this Ergo Wide Paddle Foot File to your collection as well.  It's only $2.99 right now and the Maximum Strength Cracked Heel Cream is also $2.99.  When you're wearing that cute pair of sandals you bought you don't want to have cracked ugly looking heels.  You want silky smooth skin and the entire FW collection will give that to you!


Check out all the great products we have for you at Shop My Avon Store
Or Contact Me to place your order for you at Laura Roberts 

No comments:

Post a Comment