Sunday, June 2, 2013

Avon Elements Skincare Creams.

Skincare made Simple

For a few weeks now I have been really excited to share Avon's new skincare creams with you.  I have been using them and I absolutely love them because they are not heavy or greasy and what I like most about them is that they are made with natural ingredients such as berries, minerals and tea leaves.  So let's take them one by one.

First up is Avon Elements Skin Revitalize.


 The key ingredient with this one is Aronia Berry Complex.  Aronia Berry's are native to Wisconsin and are high in antioxidants.  We all know that antioxidants are good for us but what do they really do?  Well research has shown that antioxidants help reduce the risk for cancer, heart disease, inflammation, diabetes, bacteria infections, and neurological diseases.  Because antioxidants do all of that, it should be no surprise that they also slow the aging process.  

The day cream will give you a more radiant, even and smoother skin tone and the night cream is essential for hydration.  The eye cream will reduce shadows, dark circles and puffiness that we all get around our eyes at one time or another.

Next is Moisture Boost for Combination or Normal Skin Types.


 The key ingredient here for the the Normal Skin Type is a Sea Oak Complex.  This is good for all skin types.  It will give you long lasting moisturization and that silky skin we all long for.

The key ingredient for Combination Skin is Camillia Tea Leaf.  This will give you a non greasy, shine free finish and a more balanced complexion and will help control oily skin.  The eye cream blends well with makeup and smoother, more hydrated feel around the eye area.

The final skincare creams I want to share with you is the one I use and my personal favorite.  Youth Restoring.

Key ingredient is Amethyst Mineral Complex.  This gives you healthier looking skin and will reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.  The eye cream does the same, reduces the puffiness and the appearance of the fine lines or crow's feet that we get as we age.  Not saying I'm old but I did look in the mirror a few weeks back and I saw lines in my face.  I thought ..Where did these come from?".  I was excited to try this product when I was given notice about it being available.  It has worked.  I don't see those fine lines like I did and it makes my skin feel amazing!

Contact me for a sample.  Sample Please!

Visit my webpage and register to order your skin cream today.  Shop My Avon Store

No comments:

Post a Comment