Monday, February 9, 2015

Do You Have Fun at Your Job?

Have Fun While You Work

I'm not going to tell you that you can quit your job after joining Avon but I will tell you that you will have a lot more fun working than you ever thought possible.  It's not a get rich quick scheme, you're not going to be able to quit your 9-5 right away.  It's like any other business and it takes time to build, however you will decide how many hours to put in per week not someone else.  
I can't think of a more fun or rewarding business to put my time and energies into and honestly, I don't even feel like it's hard work because I enjoy it so much.  I get  to meet new and interesting people every day.  I get to help women feel their best and when you feel your best you will look your best!  
Avon is not just a cosmetic company.  It's so much more than that, it's fragrance, fashion, beauty, jewelry and more.  Mostly Avon is about empowering women so that they can make a difference not only in their own lives but in the lives of others.  Don't want to go door to door, or hand out brochures to your friends and family?  They might be upset with you when they find out what they are missing out on but you can do your business completely online if you want too.  Avon will set up your own eStore for you.  All you have to do is promote your store and enjoy the benefits.  The best part is the only thing it will cost you is just $15.  That's 2 or 3 blended coffee's at Dutch Bros.  There's no other business you can start for just $15.
Join my team today and have fun while you work your very own business and don't worry you are not alone.  You decide how you want to run your business but there is help every step of the way.  Great training from Avon and encouragement and advice from more experienced Avon Representatives.  If you are willing to learn and work there is extra money to be made and great opportunities to be had with Avon.  
Have it All.jpg

Join Avon and enter code LLROBERTS to join my team.  I am excited to welcome you and help get you started on your own Avon journey to success.


No comments:

Post a Comment