Friday, January 23, 2015

Everyone Needs a Little TLC

Give yourself a little ME time with Avon Naturals.

I love coming home from a full day's work and heading straight up to the shower because it's the only place that I can get away from everyone and get a little me time.  No phones, no kids (they knock but I never answer) no one wanting anything from you.  

Just you in a hot shower filled with Avon products

Ok that's my shower but you get the idea
I have so many shower gels, body scrubs, body wash, body lotion and spray oil but I like variety.  I get bored using the same thing all the time, so I take advantage of these types of sales.  

Any 2 for $8

That's up to 50% savings!
Avon Naturals
So many scents to choose from:
  • Vibrant Orchid & Blueberry
  • Blushing Cherry Blossom
  • Fresh Cucumber Melon
  • Juicy Pomegranate & Mango
  • Silky Vanilla
  • Sunny Strawberry & Guava
Signature Pic
Join Avon for just $15 - Enter reference code LLROBERTS

No comments:

Post a Comment